24/07/2010

23.7.2010






Day 2
I ate too much healthy foods today. 8 of the day!
Proud :)
A bit over-used sesameee oil but still ok.


Walked past, stopped & stared at Jil Sander & Sonia Rykiel stores today.
Simply awe that made me melt....


Every now & then i feel thankful & lucky cause I have "bestest kind of Soap".
Not at the moment but ...
Think about the Soap not too much, but enough to s-m-i-l-e when I walked on a familiar road.. And surprised that I remembered ways (map) in here quite well :D
Keeping body & mind busy is really a nice idea.


Happy-go-lucky. 
Do believe in it now, just crack a smile & things'll be easier. That's how I've done with submitting my CVs today. 


Feel like time is running out. Got too much things to do & worry about for this 1 mth period of time. 


Let's get crackin' in the kitchin!!