02/12/2010

2.12.2010

these few weeks i havn't tried hard
no effort at all,
that's why now i'm in a middle of nowhere, my mind a mess, my stomach a stone and all over me are piles of homework bombarded with deadline next week and so onnnn.

today is the soap's birthday.
things are miles different as c'est la vie...
i understand that and truly wish the soap will find a better, fresher fragrance himself, soon.
i stopped asking myself why it's like this and that
everything happens for a reason
and i believe this is for the best.
this is a secret: tonight i came back home, opened up the old photos, i cried, my shoulders shaking, exactly like that time - the beginning of last summer - when i realized i was wholly on my own.
well, those are all memories now.


i really need to focus on studying now, i feel so behind.
saying "cos i hv work so i dont hv time for drawing" is honestly a pathetic excuse
i WON"T let laziness win.
really need to try harder and make believe.
what did i just type? well whatever.

we create our own luck.