06/01/2011

suddenly i sense something. something ridiculous. painstakingly ridiculous.
is there anything more "profoundly" funny than when you know the guy you fell head over heels for so long is now gay?
nothing's official. i didnt get a clue but i just feel it. and i realize. i trust my sense and now it hurts.
can't either laugh out loud or cry or weep. but LOL?
everything about that person is falling apart, in my head, my mind, my flesh. i dont know what i am to you, but you used to be the one in my heart, truly one ( somehow always was) but now dead! dead!you know?
i so wanted to share with you what i've been through last summer wholely by myself ,just like the way u've told me about yours....... many nights all summer long i cried, i cried cried cried, i remembered, but eventually all for nothing, right?
the only thing i want in everyone around me is truth. dont lie to me, nor keep facts apart.
there's gonna be the day you tell me that real-ness. but when? at least, tell me as i'm still your f-r-i-e-n-d, still.


a dream.

?
!
chấm ,
hết
.