14/09/2011

M U T E .



I've always been sure that t-a-l-k-a-t-i-v-e  is so not my nature. I'm not comfortable being one. Rather not be one. Thus, should not be one. ever.

Whenever I happened to open myself talking to someone I feel like talking to, or real trust, there's always something about to pay back hard price.

Not that anything too horrible occurred yesterday, I did behave nothing to 'deserve' regret, but still, lessons learned. Though each time like this was a new experience (as I might say so to comfort myself), I could not help but feeling so down, so poignant, dont get me wrong - totally not tragic, yet absolutely blue...
I didn't cry, nor shout, nor weep, nor blab about this to whoever close, as I'm one thousand times sure it'll soon fade.
I choose to shut up. Switching off sometimes is too good an option.


There are two types I assume, one is important and one isn't so. Just have to see which's less which's more and decide.



.........................................
Silence is so golden I find .