10/09/2012




" I mean, we're born alone, we die alone, and while we're here, we are absolutely completely sealed in our own bodies.
- Really weird.
Kinda freaks me out to think about it.
- We can only experience the outside world through our own slanted perception of it.
- Who knows what you're really like?
I just see what I think you're like.
- I'm exactly what I seem to be, if you look closely.
You know the only thing that has made the whole thing worthwhile, has been those few times that I was really, truely connected with another human being.
- I had a hunch about you, sir.
- You did?
- Yes, sir.
- I had a hunch you might be a real romantic.
You know, everyone keeps telling you that, "when you're older, you'll have all this experience", like it's some great thing.
That's a load of shit.
- I think I've actually gotten sillier and sillier.
- Really?
- Absolutely.
- So all your experience is useless?
- No, I wouldn't say that.
As our friend, Mr. Huxley says, "Experience is not what happens to a man, it's what a man does with what happens to him."