28/11/2012

Ystd.


Yesterday early morning, I had a dream.

There was a spider, big, he must have been bigger than the size of a frying pan. Non-hairy,
Weaving his net, medium grey ; the "threads" looked, to me, like long and sturdy chains of liquorice candy. And it was a "he" spider, haha, really I have no idea why i just intrinsically knew that the spider is male.

Then he dropped to the floor; few things happened that I think not necessary to recall here. I struggled for quite a while to catch him and eventually, (heroically?), managed to actually killed him by dropping a spiral nonspecific object.

It was not scary to me, in any sense of scariness. but the dream has been struck in my head quite noticeably yesterday - especially, about the state of him -- weaving his mildly sensual grey-ish liquorice strings.

-
Almost felt I could reach and bite and eat and chew and taste those peculiar candy threads above me.